Barco Healthgrade display monitor 22" MDRC - 2222
Barco Eonis is a 22" display built with healthcare specialists in mind. It combines consistent, high image quality and an attractive, versatile design with networked quality assurance. High image quality Eonis presents sharp, bright images.
The display’s unique front consistency sensor automatically aligns the image quality every time the display is switched on. The image consistency makes collaboration between specialists easier. They can discuss images with colleagues at multiple locations, knowing that everyone is seeing identical images.
Centralized quality assurance Eonis displays come with Barco’s cloud-based MediCal QAWeb software, an online service for automated calibration, Quality Assurance and asset management.
Praised in hospitals around the world, MediCal QAWeb allows healthcare IT and PACS administrators to centrally and remotely manage image quality across the healthcare organization, at the click of a button. Smart design, fit for purpose Barco’s Eonis display features multiple mounting options and connections.
The user-friendly height, tilt and pivot adjustments of the base allow the monitor to be positioned for maximum comfort to help ease the physical strains of a long work day.
- Screen technology LCD, Active screen size (diagonal)546 mm (21.5"), Active screen size (H x V)476 x 268 mm (18.7 x 10.5"), Aspect ratio (H:V)16:9
- Resolution 2 MP (1920 x 1080 pixels), Pixel pitch 0.248 mm, Bit depth 30 bit, Viewing angle (H, V)178°, Front sensor Yes, Front Consistency Sensor
- Maximum luminance (panel typical)300 cd/m², DICOM calibrated luminance180 cd/m², Contrast ratio (panel typical)1000:1,
- Response time ((Tr + Tf)/2) (typical)7.5 ms, Video input signals1x DVI-I 1x DisplayPort,
- USB ports1x USB 2.0 upstream (endpoint) 2x USB 2.0 downstream, Power consumption20 W (nominal) < 0.5 W (hibernate) < 0.5 W (standby)
There are yet no reviews for this product.