Dragon Legal 14.0 (ESD), Speech recognition software
Indian English Dragon SE + Upgrade 14.0 Legal (ESD) offers a faster, more efficient way for legal professionals to create contracts, dictate briefs, and draft court documents or email messages. You can turn your voice into text three times faster than most people type — with up to 99% accuracy using virtually any Windows-based application.
Dragon Legal 12.5 full + Upgrade 14.0 offers a preconfigured legal vocabulary that includes over 30,000 legal specific terms and phrases, and it even formats legal citations. Create custom voice commands to instantly build and format templates for contracts or other legal documents or automate complex tasks on your computer with a spoken word or phrase. Improved third-party correction features streamline the editing and correction process to dramatically decrease turnaround time and reduce dependencies on support staff. Helping legal professionals work faster and smarter. Package Includes Dragon Certified Noise cancellation headset Microphone.
(19500+ Users in India) Typing versus Dictation, Dragon improves productivity.
Streamline legal documentation—all by voice
Spend less time on documentation and more time serving clients. Designed with an all-new, next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, the all-new Dragon Legal Individual, v14 enables you to create, edit and format case files, contracts, briefs and more—all by voice—for improved efficiency, reduced transcription time and costs, and faster document turnaround.
Features and benefits
Put your voice to work and improve practice productivity
|Enjoy legal-specific accuracy. 30% more accurate than version 12.5.|
|Speed document turnaround. Quickly dictate and edit case files, contracts and briefs by voice; even format legal citations automatically.|
|Boost efficiency with customizations. Add custom words specific to your practice or create custom commands to quickly insert standardized content and shortcut repetitive tasks by voice.|
|Eliminate or reduce transcription time and costs.Record legal notes using a digital recorder for later transcription by you or your staff; streamlined setup lets you transcribe audio files with speed and ease.|
|Use your favorite applications. Dictate, edit and control within your desktop applications by voice, and enjoy fully voice-driven editing and command capabilities in many web applications when using supported browsers.|
|Be productive anytime, anywhere. Use Dragon on popular form factors such as portable touchscreen PCs. Or connect seamlessly with Philips Digital Pocket Memo dictation solution and complete documentation on move or on Philips SpeechAir Android smart digital voice recorder.|
1. Dictate documents - three times faster than typing - with up to 99% accuracy.
2. Speed document turnaround by streamlining your transcription workflow.
3. Reduce - or even eliminate-the need to use costly transcription services.
4. Reduce reliance on support staff and focus more resources on billable work.
5. Improve staff-to-attorney ratio, take on more clients, and outperform the competition
6. Control your computer desktop and applications by voice to get more done in less time
7. Create time-saving macros to automate routine business tasks for additional productivity gains
8. Achieve fast ROI - often in as little as one year . Increasingly law firms [both large and small], as well as corporate legal departments, are balancing the challenges created by the economic by leveraging speech recognition.
Dragon Legal speeds up and streamlines document creations, e-mail management, and even data entry for time and billing system. Simply put, most lawyers can talk faster than they can type.
1. Speed document turnaround.
2. Reduce transcription costs.
3. Increase efficiency and profitability.
4. Enhances productivity.
- RAM: Minimum 4GB (Higher RAM recommended)
- CPU: Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 8GB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit).
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher or the current version of Chrome for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
- An Internet connection for product download and automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
Note: Does not support dictation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Practice Edition.
There are yet no reviews for this product.