Kofax Power PDF Standard 3.0 ESD, create PDF, Convert PDF to word/excel/PPT
Kofax Power PDF Standard 3.0 ESD, a complete, industry standard PDF solution built specifically for the business user. Create PDF files from virtually any PC application — or convert PDF files back into fully-formatted, editable Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, XPS, and Corel® WordPerfect® documents. A full array of security, annotation and editing tools enable you to edit directly within PDF files and to collaborate with others better and more securely than ever. It’s clear — Nuance Power PDF Standard 3.0 delivers Better PDF for Business. The only complete PDF solution designed specifically for the business user “You need the right tool for the job.”
Powerful PDF functionality. Award winning simplicity.
A clean, familiar look
If you’ve worked with Microsoft Office, the intuitive and uncluttered interface of Power PDF Standard will make you feel right at home.
Effortless file conversion
Quick, accurate document conversion from Word and other formats and back again. Batch processing makes converting multiple files a breeze.
Collaboration made simple
Tools business teams need to annotate, mark up, secure and compress PDFs are built in, to make working as a group easier than ever.
This age-old bit of advice is just as important today when working with PDF files. You can view PDF files using a free reader but that's all you can do, it doesn't give you the ability to create or edit PDF files, never mind collaborate on them. Creation-only utilities provide no viewing, editing or security.
With complete PDF functionality from Power PDF Standard 3.0 ESD, you’ll be able to eliminate time-consuming tasks that slow you down and cost you money. Thanks to best in class document conversion you can access valuable information trapped in a digital or scanned document. You can save even more time by converting static PDF forms into fillable PDF forms with FormTyper. You can also make quick edits to your PDF files on the fly without the need for authoring software. Conveniently share your documents by creating 100% industry-standard PDF files from virtually any PC application. And of course, protect your work from unwanted use with 256-bit encryption and password only access. Throw in cutting-edge features like document assembly, scan to PDF, and the ability to compare content between PDF and Word files and it’s clear — Power PDF Standard 3.0 delivers Better PDF for Business™
Create 100% industry-standard PDF files, from virtually any PC application, that are fully compliant with other PDF viewers. Toolbar shortcuts for Microsoft Office allow you to make a PDF copy of your documents with a single click.
Instantly and accurately convert PDF files into fully-formatted Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, XPS, and Corel WordPerfect documents — complete with text, columns, tables and graphics.
Easily edit directly within PDF files. Correct typos, edit and annotate both text and graphics directly within PDF files.
Fill and save PDF forms with FormTyper. Convert static PDF forms into fillable PDF forms that you can complete, save, and email. With one click, FormTyper locates the fields on your form – even on scanned forms – and adds fillable fields without changing the original!
- Convert JPG files to PDF or convert PDF to JPG.
- Edit and enhance PDF documents to change text, pictures, add annotations, apply stamps and more.
- Digital and stamp-based signatures for PDF documents.
- Combine the superior accuracy of the world’s best-selling OCR with business-centric PDF tools and you will be fully-equipped to take on any task that requires creating, converting, editing or sharing PDF documents – you need Better PDF for Business™ .
System requirements –
A computer with an Intel Pentium 4, higher, or equivalent processor.
- Supported operating systems: - Windows 10; 32-bit and 64-bit Editions - Windows 8.1; 32-bit and 64-bit Editions - Windows 7; 32-bit and 64-bit Editions with Service Pack 1
– 1 GB of memory (RAM), 2 GB recommended
– 700 MB of free hard disk space for application files; additional space required for temporary installer files and for additional user interface languages.
– Sound card is optionally required for using the functionality of the supplied text-to-speech Engine and a noise-cancelling headset microphone is needed for using the Dragon Notes feature.
– Web access needed for product registration, activation, product help, Dragon Notes and obtaining live updates for the program.
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5. If it is not detected, it installs with the product.