Kofax Power PDF Standard for Mac, Create Secured PDF, Edit PDF, Convert PDF, Document Conversion Software
Kofax Power PDF Standard for Mac, a complete, industry standard PDF solution built specifically for the business user, Corporate and Legal Professionals.
NEW IN 3.0: Integrated Docusign Capabilities & Content, Ease of Use – Tabbed Document Viewing, Now Supports PDF Version 2.0 Format & Content, Real Time Collaboration Over the Same Network.
Create PDF files from virtually any PC application — or convert PDF files back into fully-formatted, editable Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, XPS, and Corel® WordPerfect® documents. A full array of security, annotation and editing tools enable you to edit directly within PDF files and to collaborate with others better and more securely than ever.
The right PDF solution for every need
Create and convert
- Power PDF is the fastest, most accurate PDF solution available.
- It faithfully reproduces complex layouts from PDFs or scanned documents in editable formats – even those with columns, tables and graphics.
Edit and combine
- Quickly touch up and edit text and images in PDF files. Power PDF word processing like capabilities sets it apart in ease-of-use.
- Assemble and organize PDFs with intuitive drag-and-drop tools.
Sign and collaborate
- Power PDF Advanced streamlines document reviews, signing and collaborating.
- It offers integrated DocuSign® capabilities, fillable forms, and real-time local network collaboration.
Kofax Power PDF Standard for Mac delivers Better PDF for Business. Network Ready. The only complete PDF solution designed specifically for the business user “You need the right tool for the job.” This age-old bit of advice is just as important today when working with PDF files. You can view PDF files using a free reader but that's all you can do, it doesn't give you the ability to create or edit PDF files, never mind collaborate on them. Creation-only utilities provide no viewing, editing or security.
With complete PDF functionality from Kofax Power PDF Standard for Mac, you’ll be able to eliminate time-consuming tasks that slow you down and cost you money. Thanks to best in class document conversion you can access valuable information trapped in a digital or scanned document. You can save even more time by converting static PDF forms into fillable PDF forms with FormTyper. You can also make quick edits to your PDF files on the fly without the need for authoring software. Conveniently share your documents by creating 100% industry-standard PDF files from virtually any PC application. And of course, protect your work from unwanted use with 256-bit encryption and password only access. Throw in cutting-edge features like document assembly, scan to PDF, and the ability to compare content between PDF and Word files and it’s clear — Kofax Power PDF Standard for Mac delivers Better PDF for Business™.
1. Create 100% industry-standard PDF files, from virtually any PC application, that are fully compliant with other PDF viewers. Toolbar shortcuts for Microsoft Office allow you to make a PDF copy of your documents with a single click.
2. Instantly and accurately convert PDF files into fully-formatted Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, XPS, and Corel WordPerfect documents — complete with text, columns, tables and graphics.
3. Easily edit directly within PDF files. Correct typos, edit and annotate both text and graphics directly within PDF files.
4. Fill and save PDF forms with FormTyper. Convert static PDF forms into fillable PDF forms that you can complete, save, and email. With one click, FormTyper locates the fields on your form – even on scanned forms – and adds fillable fields without changing the original!
5. Real time collaboration lets multiple people work on the same document, at the same time, over a network.
6. Includes all the features of Power PDF Standard as well as additional features for connectivity, collaboration, security and redaction
7. Sign and send PDFs for signature with DocuSign®
8. Automate PDF creation jobs using a watched folder.
9. Redact all confidential matters in a PDF file.
10. Network Ready
11. Apply Bates stamping to a single document or a complete set of documents.
12. Contect to Document management Systems.
Combine the superior accuracy of the world’s best-selling OCR with business-centric PDF tools and you will be fully-equipped to take on any task that requires creating, converting, editing or sharing PDF documents – you need Better PDF for Business™.
System requirements –
A computer with an Intel Pentium 4, higher, or equivalent processor –
Supported operating systems: - Windows 10; 32-bit and 64-bit Editions - Windows 8.1; 32-bit and 64-bit Editions - Windows 7; 32-bit and 64-bit Editions with Service Pack 1 - Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1, 2012 R2, 2016 (Citrix, AD, WTS). (Applies to Power PDF Advanced only.) –
1 GB of memory (RAM), 2 GB recommended –
700 MB of free hard disk space for application files; additional space required for temporary installer files and for additional user interface languages –
Sound card is optionally required for using the functionality of the supplied text-to-speech Engine and a noise-cancelling headset microphone is needed for using the Dragon Notes feature –
Web access needed for product registration, activation, product help, Dragon Notes and obtaining live updates for the program. –
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5. If it is not detected, it installs with the product. Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements.