Dragon Legal 12.5 in Brown Box, Speech recognition software (OLD VERSION)
Indian English Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.5 Legal (Packed in Brown Box) offers a faster, more efficient way for legal professionals to create contracts, dictate briefs, and draft court documents or email messages. You can turn your voice into text three times faster than most people type — with up to 99% accuracy using virtually any Windows-based application.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.5 Legal offers a preconfigured legal vocabulary that includes over 30,000 legal specific terms and phrases, and it even formats legal citations. Create custom voice commands to instantly build and format templates for contracts or other legal documents or automate complex tasks on your computer with a spoken word or phrase. Improved third-party correction features streamline the editing and correction process to dramatically decrease turnaround time and reduce dependencies on support staff. Helping legal professionals work faster and smarter.
(16500+ Users in India) Typing versus Dictation, Dragon improves productivity
1. Dictate documents - three times faster than typing - with up to 99% accuracy.
2. Speed document turnaround by streamlining your transcription workflow.
3. Reduce - or even eliminate-the need to use costly transcription services.
4. Reduce reliance on support staff and focus more resources on billable work.
5. Improve staff-to-attorney ratio, take on more clients, and outperform the competition
6. Control your computer desktop and applications by voice to get more done in less time
7. Create time-saving macros to automate routine business tasks for additional productivity gains
8. Achieve fast ROI - often in as little as one year . Increasingly law firms [both large and small], as well as corporate legal departments, are balancing the challenges created by the economic by leveraging speech recognition.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking speeds up and streamlines document creations, e-mail management, and even data entry for time and billing system. Simply put, most lawyers can talk faster than they can type. 1. Speed document turnaround. 2. Reduce transcription costs. 3. Increase efficiency and profitability. 4. Enhances productivity. 5.Maintains confidentiality.